If you’re a skilled worker looking to work in the UK, the UK Skilled Worker Visa is a great option for you. This visa allows you to work in the UK for up to five years and can be extended as well. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at the UK Skilled Worker Visa, including its eligibility criteria, application process, and benefits.
To be eligible for the UK Skilled Worker Visa, you must:
- Have a job offer from a UK-based employer
- Be able to speak, read, and write in English
- Score enough points on the UK points-based system
- Meet the required skill level for the job
Under the points-based system, you must score a minimum of 70 points to be eligible for the UK Skilled Worker Visa. Points are awarded based on factors such as job offer, required skill level, English language proficiency, and salary.
The application process for the UK Skilled Worker Visa is online and can be completed from inside or outside the UK. The process involves the following steps:
- Get a job offer from a UK-based employer that holds a valid Sponsor Licence.
- Create an account on the UK government website and complete the application form.
- Pay the application fee and the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS).
- Provide biometric information, including fingerprints and a photograph.
- Provide supporting documents such as your passport, proof of English language proficiency, and qualifications.
After you have submitted your application, you will receive a decision within a few weeks. If your application is approved, you will receive a visa vignette in your passport, which allows you to enter the UK. You must collect your Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) within 10 days of arriving in the UK.
Benefits of the UK Skilled Worker Visa
The UK Skilled Worker Visa offers many benefits to skilled workers, including:
- The ability to work in the UK for up to five years.
- The opportunity to extend your stay and eventually apply for settlement.
- The ability to bring your family members with you to the UK.
- The ability to switch to the UK Skilled Worker Visa from other UK visas.
- The ability to work for a different employer in the UK without having to apply for a new visa.
In conclusion, the UK Skilled Worker Visa is a great option for skilled workers looking to work in the UK. It offers a simple application process and many benefits, making it an attractive option for those looking to start a new career in the UK. Magnific It Consulting Established In 2012. UK work visa Consultants from since 2017. Experts in UK Immigration Services.