uk immigration consultant in hyderabad

The best Immigration Consultant for UK Skilled Worker Visa

Magnific IT Consulting Provides a Certificate Of Sponsorship to get UK Skilled Worker Visa (Tier2 Visa) Work Permit for UK. This Work permit visa is initially for 3years and you can extend 2 more years i.e. total of 5 years. So that you can eligible for ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) i.e. PR(Permanent Resident).

Skilled Worker Visa has replaced the Tier2 (General) work visa. A Skilled Wok visa legalizes you to come and stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved Employer. The UK is looking for skilled professionals to work in the UK under the Tier2 Visa Program.

How to Get UK Skilled Worker Visa?

Magnific IT consulting will helps you to process your application for UK Skilled Worker visa (Tier2 Visa) from India and across the World.

To apply UK Skilled worker visa you must need a sponsorship letter from the UK employer which is called as Certificate of Sponsorship. And that employer must approved by the Home office. The workers whose occupations are listed on the skilled worker (Tier2) shortage occupation list can apply to work in the UK. You can apply for skilled worker visa if you have been offered a skilled job in the UK.

The Skilled Worker Visa is a Point-Based visa and applicants must and should score a minimum of 70 points for the consideration of their application

These point are based on:

For this NARIC, no need of any exam you should submit your MOI (Medium Of Instruction) Certificate. MOI is the certificate which states the language in which medium you completed your degree education. And that should be in English Medium only.

At the time of NARIC, you have to sumbit your Educational Documents along with your MOI Certificate

If you have all these then you can apply for the skilled worker visa

Eligibility for UK Skilled Worker Visa (Tier2)

Want to know more about Uk Skilled Worker visa Click Here