tier 2 work permit

UK Skilled Worker visa (Tier2) Permit for the UK

Magnific IT Consulting Provides a Certificate Of Sponsorship to get UK Skilled Worker Visa (Tier2 Visa) Work Permit for the UK.

This Work permit visa is initially for 3years and you can extend 2 more years i.e. a total of 5 years. So that you can eligible for ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) i.e. PR(Permanent Resident). Skilled Worker Visa has replaced the Tier2 (General) work visa. A Skilled Wok visa legalizes you to come and stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved Employer. The UK is looking for skilled professionals to work in the UK under the Tier2 Visa Program.

UK Skilled Worker Visa formerly Tier2 visa categorized into four subcategories:

Tier2 General Visa:

This Tier2 general visa is for those who have a job offer in the UK and whose profession appears on the shortage occupations list. And from Jan 2021 the Tier2 General visa changed to Skilled Worker Visa.

Tier2 ICT (Intra Company Transfer):

For those who transferred overseas by their current employer.

Tier2 Minister Of Religion Visa:

You’ve been offered a job within a faith community in the UK.

Tier2 Sportsperson Visa:

For those who are into sports like coaches and sportsperson.

How to Get UK Skilled Worker Visa?

Magnific IT consulting will helps you to process your application for a UK Skilled Worker visa (Tier2 Visa) from India and across the World.

To apply for a UK Skilled worker visa you must need a sponsorship letter from the UK employer which is called a Certificate of Sponsorship. And that employer must approve by the Home office. The workers whose occupations are listed on the skilled worker (Tier2) shortage occupation list can apply to work in the UK. You can apply for a skilled worker visa if you have been offered a skilled job in the UK. The minimum salary for a skilled worker visa is whichever is highest out of the following 3 options.

  1. £25,600 per year
  2. £10.10 per hour
  3. The going rate

The Skilled Worker Visa is a Point-Based visa and applicants must and should score a minimum of 70 points for the consideration of their application

These points are based on:
  • The Certificate Of Sponsorship from an Employer
  • Salary requirements as mentioned above
  • English proficiency skills(NARIC)

For this NARIC, no need for any exam you should submit your MOI (Medium Of Instruction) Certificate. MOI is the certificate that states the language in which medium you completed your degree education. And that should be in English Medium only.

At the time of NARIC, you have to submit your Educational Documents along with your MOI Certificate.

If you have all these then you can apply for the skilled worker visa

Eligibility for UK Skilled Worker Visa (Tier2)

  • The UK employer who is offering you sponsorship should be approved by the home office.
  • The role you have been offered in the UK should be mentioned on your Certificate Of Sponsorship
  • And the job mentioned on your COS(Certificate Of Sponsorship) must be on the list of eligible occupations
  • Salary requirements as mentioned above

Required Documents for UK Skilled Worker visa [Tier2]

  • Passport and Travel history
  • Valid Certificate Of Sponsorship for a UK employer that's been approved by the Home Office.
  • NARIC- Certification proving your English Skills.
  • Criminal record certificate
  • Medical Documents
  • Educational Documents

What is the processing time for UK Skilled Worker Visa?

You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before the day you are due to start work in the UK. It depends on the date listed on your certificate of Sponsorship. You will need to prove your identity and provide your documents. Once you have applied for a visa online, prove your identity and provide your documents. You will usually get an update on your visa within:

Once you have applied for a visa online, prove your identity and provide your documents. You will usually get an update on your visa within:

  • 3-Weeks, If you are outside the UK
  • 8 Weeks, If you are inside the UK

Benefits of UK Skilled Worker Visa:

  • Bring your partner and children with you as your dependents
  • Free Education for your Children up to 14 years
  • Free Health Services
  • Open Work permit for dependents
  • After 5 years of stay in the UK, You will eligible for ILR(Indefinite Leave to Remain) i.e. PR(Permanent Resident)
  • Travel Abroad and return to the UK
  • You can Study

Skilled Worker Dependent Visa:

Enquiry Now

Frequently Asked Questions