Ukraine is the largest country in Eastern Europe excluding Russia. It is known for its ongoing tensions with its giant neighbor to the east, a massive nuclear incident, and its rich history that set it at the core of the first eastern Slavic state
Work Permit for Foreigners
The purpose of this article is to provide an overview of the main requirements and application procedure for filing the work permit application. Employment of refugees on the territory of Ukraine is out of the scope of this article.
According to Ukrainian legislation on employment, foreign citizens can be employed in Ukraine by locally registered companies as well as individual person (Ukrainian citizen or a foreign national, who lives in Ukraine based on a temporary/permanent residence permit) in cases when the respective position does not require Ukrainian citizenship (e.g. public officer can be only citizen of Ukraine) and does not require access to the state secrecy.
When employing a foreign citizen, both the employer as well as the foreign employee should note the following:
- In most cases, the employer has to secure a work permit for the foreign employee before he/she can commence work in Ukraine.
- Application for a work permit is made by employer, not employee.
- Work permit is issued based on the employment with specific company on the specific position. General work permit is not allowed.
- Employment agreement with a foreign citizen must be concluded in writing.
- Depending on the duration of stay in Ukraine, the foreign employee may also have to obtain a temporary residence permit(in addition to securing the work permit). Application for a temporary residence permit is made by employee.
The sections below provide a detailed guide to requirements and procedure for filing a work permit application in Ukraine. This guide does not include cases when employer is an individual person.
Minimal salary for foreign employees
Application for a work permit is made by a locally registered company-employer who is willing to employ a foreign national in Ukraine. Ukrainian law defines minimal requirements to the salary of foreign employees depending on the category (which are higher than amount of minimal wage for Ukrainian nationals, defined by law), namely:
Job Opening For :
- Skilled NON IT JOB
- CSR(Customer Service Representative)
- Factory Workers
- carpentory workers
- welding workers
- drivers (person should have international driving permit IDP)
- Food Delivery
- Age Limit : 20-45years
- Education: Inter+
- Working Days: Monday-Friday
- Salary : Min 50,000INR (600$-750$)
- Processing Time : 45Days
- Open Recruitments (50)
- Free Accommodation
- Medical Insurance Available
- 24 Paid Holydays
- Extension of Visa depends on their Behavior
- Get paid for extra hours (OT)
- No Higher Higher Education is Required