Visa solutions for UK Business Visits
The UK is one of the most vibrant economies in the world. Its role in the global economy makes it one of the top destinations for businesspersons from across the world. In order to visit the UK for business, you need to apply for the Standard Visitor Visa . This is a 6 month visa which you can apply to upto 3 months before you travel. Magnific can guide you through the entire UK business visa process with our expert services.
UK Business visa details
The UK business visa is a one-time or longer term visa that allows holders to stay in the UK for upto 6 months at a time. You must apply for this visa if you are visiting the UK for reasons such as:
- You are attending a conference, meeting or training
- You are taking part in a sports activity
- You are looking for funding to start, are over, join or run a UK based business
- Other business activities
However, you cannot use this visa to do paid or unpaid work outside of the scope of your business visa. In case you have a longer term visa for 2,5 or 10 years, each visit cannot be longer than 6 months.
- Personal details
- Salary and financial details
- Travel itinerary and travel history
- Proof that you can fund your stay adequately
- Proof that you can pay for your air travel to and from the UK
- Proof that you will leave the UK at the end of the visit
- Proof of the business activities you will be doing in the UK