Dubai Tourist Visa & Visitor Visa
Dubai – the entertainment capital of Middle East with high skyscrapers and Emirati cuisines certainly lures travellers all over the world. Tourism in Dubai has grown in recent years among globetrotters, owing to its famous sightseeing attractions, shopping malls and massive aquarium. An individual is required to file Dubai tourist visa application to get an entry permit to Dubai for tourism. Dubai visa is issued in the form of e-visa. Applicants who get approved visa online must take the print out of United Arab Emirates tourist visa prior to their travel
Dubai Visa Document Checklist
Based on the purpose of your visit to Dubai, the type of your visa will be decided. An applicant must gather all the documents based on the category under which they are applying and all the documents to be submitted are clearly stated in the below checklist.
- Collared scan copy of Passport first, last page, US, UK and Schengen Visa Copies if applicable.
- Digital colour Photograph of the applicant with white background, 70 to 80% face zoom , 35*45mm.
- Financial Documents.
- Employment Proof and Pay Slips.
- Income Tax Returns [or] Pay slips [or] Employment Proof.
- Hotel bookings or accommodation covering the whole duration of the intended stay.
- Flight reservation of return or round ticket.
- For applicants from business background need to provide company letter heads, registration document and seal.